The Latent Print Section is very successful at recovering and analyzing prints from a variety of porous and nonporous evidence using items such as 1,8-diazafluoren-9-one (DFO), ninhydrin, physical developer, superglue, powder, Reflected Ultraviolet Imaging Systems, and dye stain lasers.
What does DFO stand for?
DFO stands for 1,8-Diazafluoren-9-One (forensic chemical)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DFO
We have 62 other meanings of DFO in our Acronym Attic
- Dairy Farmers of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Defense Industries International, Inc. (Israel)
- Deutscher Forschungsverbund Neuropathischer Schmerz (German: German Research Network Neuropathic Pain)
- Debt-for-Nature Swap Initiative (forestry)
- Deutscher Franchise Nehmer Verband eV
- Democracy for New York
- Democracy for New York City
- Dairy Farmers of New Zealand
- Dairy Farmers of Ontario (Canada)
- Darkfall Online (online gaming)
- Dartmouth Flood Observatory
- Date File Opened (US DHS)
- Dell Factory Outlet
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans (Canada)
- Des Filles en Ovalie (French: Girls in Rugby)
- Designated Federal Official
- Deutscher Falkenorden (German Falcon Order)