Steele et al; Combined Reovirus and 1,3-bis (2-chloroethyl)-1-nitrosourea therapy against murine hematopoietic tumors.
What does DPPP stand for?
DPPP stands for 1,3-bis(diphenylphosphino)propane
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DPPP
We have 8 other meanings of DPPP in our Acronym Attic
- Dental Preferred Provider Organization
- Designated Public Places Order (UK)
- Designated Public Protection Order (UK)
- Development-Production Prove-Out
- Direction de la Prospective et du Pilotage Opérationnel (French: Directorate of Forecasting and Operational Steering)
- Direction Participative par Objectifs (French: Participative Management by Objectives)
- District Public Prosecutor's Office (South Korea)
- District Publication & Printing Office
- Drum Point Property Owners Association (Lusby, MD)
- Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes Study
- Dairy Power Production Program (electricity)
- Dewan Pemuda PAS Pusat
- Diphorone Pentaperoxide
- Disabled Persons Parking Permit (Canada)
- Disabled Persons Protection Policy (railways)
- Draft Preliminary Procurement Plan/Schedule
- Diffuse Posterior Punctate Pigment Epitheliopathy
- Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services
- Dimensión Psicologica de la Promoción y Prevención de la Salud (Spanish: Psychological Dimension of Health Promotion and Health Prevention; Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6,184,410 B1: Researchers for BASF AG, Ludwigshafen, Germany, have earned a patent for the process of preparing carbodiimides based on 1,3-bis (1-methyl-l-isocyanatoethyl) benzene.