Vapor-liquid equilibria for 1,1-Difluoroethane + acetylene and 1,1-Difluoroethane + 1,1-Dichloroethane at 303.
What does 1-1 DCA stand for?
1-1 DCA stands for 1,1-Dichloroethane
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Zero Gravity
- Zero Human Intervention Operation (also seen as OHIO or ZHIO)
- Our Server Clan (Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Zero Transmission Level Point (reference point in a telephone system)
- Pitcher (baseball scoring)
- Want (SMS)
- First Nephi (Book of Mormon)
- 1% ForThe Planet (charity organization)
- 1 Year Plan/5 Year Plan
- One Ass To Risk (sniper term)
- One Dimensional
- One-Dimensional Parity Conventional Serial Concatenated Code
- One-Way Entanglement Purification Protocol
- Methylcyclopropene (synthetic plant growth regulator)
- Single Target Multiple Hypothesis Tracking
- First-Order Zero-Disparity
- One Repetition Maximum (strength measurement)
- 1-Unit (1.75 Inches of rack mounting height)
- One-To-One Relationship
Samples in periodicals archive:
VOCs not meeting inclusion criterion: 1,1,2,2- tetrachloroethane, 1,1,2-TCE, 1,1-dichloroethane, 1,1-dichloroethene, 1,2-DCB, 1,2-dichloroethane, 1,2-dichloropropane, 1,3-DCB, bromodichloromethane, bromoform, carbon tetrachloride, chlorobenzene, chloroform, cis-1,2-dichloroethene, dibromochloromethane, dibromomethane, methylene chloride, trans-1,2-dichloroethene, and trichloroethene.
Five different concentrations of 1,1-dichloroethane (500, 400, 300, 200, and 100 mg/Kg body weight), 1,1,1-trichloroethane (200, 150, 100, 50, and 10 mg/Kg body weight), and 1,1,2,2-tetrachloroethane (50, 40, 30, 20, and 10 mg/Kg body weight) were used to see the effect on chromosomal aberrations, mitotic index and micronuclei.