What does EAAE stand for?
EAAE stands for Électroacoustique et Acoustique Environnementale (French: Environmental Acoustics and Electroacoustics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAAE
We have 3 other meanings of EAAE in our Acronym Attic
- European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Expeditionary Airborne Air Control Squadron
- Eastern Athletic Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Enhanced Area Air Defense
- Entretien Annuel d'Activité et de Développement (French: Annual Activity Maintenance and Development)
- Environment Agency-Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
- European Alliance against Depression (EU)
- European Antibiotic Awareness Day
- Edmonton Area Alberta Dressage Association (Canada)
- Enhanced Area Air Defense System (US Army)
- European Association for Astronomy Education
- European Association of Agricultural Economists (The Hague, The Netherlands)
- European Association of Architectural Education
- Euro-American Association of Economic Development (University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain; research institute)
- East Anglia Art Fund (UK)
- East Asian-Australasian Flyway (migratory bird route)
- Enterprise Architecture Assessment Framework
- Equipo Argentino de Antropología Forense (Spanish: Argentine Forensic Anthropology Team; Argentina)
- East African Agriculture and Forestry Research Organisation
- East African Association of Grant Makers (various locations)