What does ECS stand for?
ECS stands for Économique et Commerciale Scientifique (French: Economic and Commercial Science)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECS
We have 608 other meanings of ECS in our Acronym Attic
- East China Sea
- East Coast Supercharging (Cream Ridge, NJ)
- East Coast Swing (dance style)
- Eastern Caribbean States
- Eastern Computer Services, Incorporated
- Eau Chaude Sanitaire (French: Domestic Hot Water)
- Eberron Campaign Setting (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Ecological Classification System
- eComStation (operating system)
- Économie, Confor,t Service (French: Economy, Comfort, Service)
- Economy Class Syndrome (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Education Commission of the States (Denver, CO)
- Education Consulting Service (various organizations)
- Education Continuing Studies (Augsburg College; Minneapolis, MN)
- Education Cost Sharing (Connecticut)
- Education, Community and Society (UK)
- Education, Culture & Society (various schools)
- Educational Career Services
- Educator Certification System (Illinois State Board of Education)
- Effects Coordination System