What does EATDD stand for?
EATDD stands for Écologie, Agronomie, Territoire et Développement Durable (French: Ecology, Agronomy, Land and Sustainable Development)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Alliance for Television and Culture
- European Alliance for Thermoplastic Composites (est. 2000)
- Exeter Arts & Therapies Conferences (UK)
- Europe-Asia Trading Consultant Agency, Ltd.
- European Air Traffic Control Harmonisation and Integration Programme
- Enteropathy-Associated T-Cell Lymphoma
- European Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- European Association of Theoretical Computer Science
- Équipement Automobile Technologies Distribution (French: Automotive Equipment Technologies Distribution)
- Entering Air Temperature Dry Bulb
- Enhanced Automatic Terrain Extraction (algorithms)
- Estonian Association of Teachers of English (Tartu, Estonia)
- Étude et Assistance Technique en Électronique (French: Study and Technical Assistance in Electronics)
- East Anglian Traction Engine Society (England, UK)
- European Association for Trauma and Emergency Surgery
- Edmonton Artists' Trust Fund (Canada)
- Electronic Administrative Transaction Form (University of Houston; Texas)
- Elite Airsoft Tactical Force (gaming)
- Emergency Access Transfer Function (telecommunications)
- Emergency Active Travel Fund (UK)