What does EEME stand for?
EEME stands for Écologie, Écologie Microbienne, Évolution (French: Ecology, Microbial Ecology, Evolution)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEME
We have 2 other meanings of EEME in our Acronym Attic
- Électricité Électronique Marine Côte d'Azur (French: Electrical Electronics Marine Riviera)
- East European Microelectronics Cooperation Network of Support and Competence Centres of Central and East European Countries
- Electrical Engineering Mathematics and Computer Science
- Empirical Evaluation Methods in Computer Vision
- Enhanced Engine Monitor Display
- Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition
- Engineering and Energy Management, Nevada Operations Office
- Eastern Europe and the Millennium Development Goals (online course; Aretao consulting firm)
- European Energy Markets Deregulation Observatory
- Environmental Enhancement Mitigation Demonstration Program
- Europe, Eurasia and the Middle East
- Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa (region)
- Evening of Experimental Middle Eastern Dance (Venice, CA)
- Eastern Early Music Forum (UK)
- Echo Early Music Festival (est. 2007; North Carolina)
- Edgewood Electronic Music Festival (Atlanta, GA)
- Emerging Energy Marketing Firm, Inc.
- European Electronics Market Forecast (publication; UK)
- Eastern Edge Media Group, Inc. (Lansdowne, PA)
- École d'Etat-Major Général (French: School of General Staff; Switzerland)