What does EST stand for?
EST stands for École Supérieure des Transports (French: Higher School of Transport)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EST
We have 267 other meanings of EST in our Acronym Attic
- E-Services and the Semantic Web
- Earth System Science Workbench (data management infrastructure)
- Shirley M. Ehrenkranz School of Social Work (New York University; New York, NY)
- Electronic Solid State Wide Angle Camera System
- European Society for the Study of Western Esotericism (Netherlands)
- Electronic Switching System Exchange
- Environmental Studies Summer Youth Institute
- Earliest Start Time
- Eastern Standard Time (GMT-0500)
- École Secondaire et Technique (French: Secondary and Technical School)
- Ecologically Sustainable Tourism
- Economic Secretary to the Treasury (UK)
- Edge Seal Technologies (est. 1987; Ohio)
- Education Support Team (various locations)
- Educational School Tours, Inc.
- Edwards Systems Technologies (GE Security)
- Electrical Safety Test (band)
- Electrical Safety Testing
- Electronic Security Tactical (US military)
- Electronic Sell-Through