What does EPDM stand for?
EPDM stands for École Pratique des Métiers (French trade school)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPDM
We have 18 other meanings of EPDM in our Acronym Attic
- European Powder Diffraction Conference
- Educators' Professional Development Institute Series (Michigan Technological University; Houghton, MI)
- Electronic Pilot Display and Information System (project; Germany)
- East Power Development Ltd.
- Edge Pumped Disk Laser
- Erosive Pustular Dermatosis of the Leg (dermatology)
- Etobicoke Pub Dart League (Canada)
- Evaluated Photon Data Library (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- European Polymer Dispersions and Latex Association
- Ecole Polytechnique De Montreal (French: Polytechnic School of Montreal; Quebec, Canada)
- Ends per Decimeter (measurement)
- Engineering Product Data Management
- Entente Provençale Digne Manosque (French volleyball forum)
- Enterprise Product Data Management
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Methylene
- Ethylene Propylene Dimonomer (industrial/commercial piping/plumbing components)
- Electrical Power Distribution Network
- Executive Producer Douglas Netter (Babylon 5 game)
- Enlisted Personnel Distribution Office