The researchers succeeded in the production of zinc oxide nanostructures by using zinc acetate as the initiator through a new, fast, and simple sonochemical method.
What does ZnAc stand for?
ZnAc stands for zinc acetate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZnAc
- Zambia Nurses Association (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Zen Nippon Airinkai (worldwide koi organization)
- Ziekenhuis Netwerk Antwerpen (Dutch: Antwerp Hospital Network)
- Zimbabwe National Army
- Zinio Reader File
- Zodiac of North America, Inc. (Zodiac, SA)
- Zamboanga del Norte Agricultural College (Philippines)
- Zeneca Nantong Agrochemical Company
- Zimbabwe National AIDS Council
- Zimbabwe National Association of Cornershops
- Zuid Nederlandse Asfalt Centrale BV (Netherlands)
- Zambia National Association of Disabled Women
- Zawsze Najtansze Akcesoria Komputerowe (Polish: Always Cheapest Computer Accessories)
- Zuid Nederlandse Amateur Modellen (Dutch: South Netherlands Amateur Models)
- Zambia National AIDS Network (Lukasa, Zambia)
- Zambia National Association of the Physically Handicapped
- Zinc-Air (battery)
- Zweckverband Nahverkehr Amberg Sulzbach (German: Zweckverband Transport Amberg-Sulzbach; pulic transportation, City of Amberg, Germany)
- Zero-Age GPS Navigation Data
- Zero Nitrogen Balance (animal science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zicam Cold Remedy products, which contain propriety formulations of active ingredients zinc gluconate and zinc acetate, reduce the duration of a cold when taken at the first sign of a cold (within the first 24 hours) and used as directed.
Three trials tested zinc acetate and five trials tested other forms of zinc in daily doses of greater than 75 milligrams.
Three studies showed that daily doses of zinc acetate higher than 75 milligrams shortened colds by an average 42 per cent.
The consensus for stopping the common cold in its tracks - for adults - seems to suggest an upper limit of a cold remedy that provides in the realm of 40 mg of zinc acetate per day, for a maximum of five days.
PC-1005 gel Melissa Robbiani, director of the Population Council's biomedical HIV research, and her team recently tested the effectiveness of the PC1005 gel, which contains low doses of MIV-150 (an enzyme inhibitor that prevents infection of cells with HIV) combined with zinc acetate (a broad-spectrum antiviral agent).
RESULTS The zinc sources studied herein (zinc sulfate, zinc oxide, zinc acetate, zinc-methionine, and zinc-lysine) were determined to be containing 32.
8 mg of zinc acetate every two to three hours within 24 hours of experiencing cold symptoms.