] Business, introduced the Myco6in1+(TM) LC/MS/MS immunoaffinity (IA) column, the only IA column on the market to simultaneously screen for seven major mycotoxin families isolating at least 14 chemically-distinct mycotoxins, including aflatoxin, ochratoxin A, fumonisin, deoxynivalenol, zearalenone, T-2, HT-2, and nivalenol.
What does ZON stand for?
ZON stands for zearalenone (mycotoxin)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZON
We have 2 other meanings of ZON in our Acronym Attic
- Zoh My Freaking God
- Zebras on my Grass (gaming clan)
- Zeppelin of Mighty Gargantuaness (gaming)
- Zerg! Oh My God!
- Zeus, Oh My God
- Zoh My God! (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Zombies Oh My God
- Zmotoryzowane Odwody Milicji Obywatelskiej (Polish: Motorized Odwody Citizens Militia)
- Amazon (Diablo II game character class)
- Amazon Parrot
- Zorg Onderzoek Nederland
- Zuid Oost Nederland (Dutch: South East Netherlands)
- ZipTie Open Network Alliance
- Z Owners of Northern California (car club)
- Zablo on Nearly Everything
- Zealot of Name Edification
- Zinc Oxide Non-Eugenol (dental product)
- Compressed File (File Name Extension)
- Zakon o Obveznim Odnosima (Croation: Law on Obligations)
- Zone of Oddities (online game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toxic effects of zearalenone and alpha-zearalenol on the regulation of steroidogenesis and testosterone production in mouse Leydig cells.
16) Mycotoxins and Breast Cancer One very interesting mycotoxin, zearalenone (ZEN), is considered a mycoestrogen.
Mycoestrogen zearalenone (ZEN) is a naturally occurring toxin that widely contaminates agricultural products.
Deoxynivalenol and zearalenone residues in eggs of laying hens fed with a naturally contaminated diet: Effects on egg production and estimation of transmission rates from feed to eggs.
These major mycotoxins include aflatoxin (AF), deoxynivalenol (DON), fumonisin (FUM), ochratoxin (OCH), and zearalenone (ZEA) (Huwig at al.
Induction of micronuclei by Zearalenone in Vero monkey kidney cells and in bone marrow cells of mice: protective effect of Vitamin E.
Ms Rodrigues said: "Aflatoxins, fumonisins, ergot alkaloids and endotoxins are adsorbed by selected clay minerals; zearalenone, ochratoxins and the large family of trichothecenes are biotransformed into less or non-toxic metabolites.