Neck node metastasis was present in 8 of 21 cases of well-differentiated squamous cell carcinoma (38.
What does WDSCC stand for?
WDSCC stands for well-differentiated squamous cell carcinoma
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Weapons Direction System Digital Switchboard
- Weapons Direction System/Satellite Simulation
- Water Distribution Systems Analysis (annual conference)
- Welt des Schwarzen Auges (German: The World of Black Eye; Geographia Aventurica)
- Workshop on Data Stream Analysis (international professional workshop)
- World Direct Selling Association
- World Directory Service Agency (Saint Paul, MN)
- Whitehorse District Search and Rescue Society (Whitehorse, Canada)
- WebSphere Development Studio Client (IBM programming tool)
- Wheelchair Dance Sport Committee
- Winston-Dillard School District (Winston, OR)
- Wisconsin Dells School District
- Wood Dale School District (Wood Dale, IL)
- World Design Science Decade (R. Buckminster Fuller)
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Wood Dale School District 7 (Wood Dale, IL)
- Walch, Dunning, Schatz, Elgersma (chemistry team)
- Weapons Delivery System Equipment Manual
- Washington Dental Service Foundation
- We Didn't Start the Fire (Billy Joel song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although a trend associating MUC4 expression with well-differentiated squamous cell carcinoma has been suggested, little information is available correlating MUC4 expression patterns with clinical outcomes in NSCLC.
The human esophageal carcinoma cell line SNO was derived from a well-differentiated squamous cell carcinoma (6.
The most important one is well-differentiated squamous cell carcinoma in the jaws, either primary intraosseous or metastatic.