On mucosal functional tests, both EoE and PPRE were associated with reduced transepithelial electrical resistance and lower electrical tissue impedance, most notably in patients with EoE (P less than .
What does TEER stand for?
TEER stands for transepithelial electrical resistance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEER
We have 2 other meanings of TEER in our Acronym Attic
- Teacher Effectiveness Programme (UK)
- Test of English for Educational Purposes
- Third Elementary Education Project (Philippines)
- Total Effective Equipment Productivity
- Totally Enclosed Explosion Proof (mechanical engineering)
- Training & Exercise Employment Plan
- Training Effectiveness Evaluation Plan
- Transfers and Expenditure in Excess of Provisions (Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire)
- Thermally-Enhanced Edge Registration
- Training Event Execution Review (US DoD)
- The Environmental Emergency Response System (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Tactical Explosive Entry School
- Texas Engineering Experiment Station
- Texas Engineering Extension Service (industrial education program)
- The Education Expert System (Veterans Benefits Administration)
- The Energy Efficient Ship (project; various locations)
- Transportable Electronic Exploit System
- Tank Engine Exhaust Smoke System
- Top Executive Escort Services Specialized
- The Eastern European Trust PLC
Samples in periodicals archive:
In vitro tight junction control is usually measured by transepithelial electrical resistance (TEER) across cell monolayers, which indicates junction status as either open or closed.