What does TK+ stand for?
TK+ stands for thymidine kinase positive
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TK+
- True Klingon
- Turkish Airlines (IATA airline code)
- Turks & Caicos Islands
- Turmion Kätilöt (Finnish: Turmoil; metal band)
- Turn-Key Base
- Typekill (gaming, SubSpace/Continuum)
- Tyrosil Kinase (enzyme)
- Tracking Module
- Tank Platoon
- thymidine kinase competent