An ultrasound was performed and she was given a diagnosis of a threatened abortion.
What does Tab stand for?
Tab stands for Threatened Abortion
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Tab
We have 239 other meanings of Tab in our Acronym Attic
- The Afrigo Band (Uganda band)
- The Afternoon Blitz
- The Allman Brothers (band)
- The Angry Beavers (cartoon)
- The Avett Brothers (Concord, NC band)
- Theater Aviation Battalion
- Theater Aviation Brigade (US Army)
- Therapeutic Abortion
- Thermactor Air Bypass (Ford)
- Thinking About You
- Thule Air Base
- Thurrock and Basildon College (UK)
- Tibetan Association of Boston (Boston, MA)
- Timing and Acquisition Bit
- Tobago, Tobago, Trinidad And Tobago - Crown Point (Airport Code)
- Tone Above Band
- Total Acres Burned (statistics)
- Total Allocated Budget
- Total Androgen Blockade
- Totalisator Agency Board (betting shop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2004, members of the European Parliament's women's committee called for an investigation of the treaty, which they said threatened abortion rights (it is legal up to the 12th week of pregnancy in Slovakia) and could mean that Slovakia would be in breach of its equal rights obligations as a member of the EU.
We studied 10 pregnant women admitted for a threatened abortion at <20 weeks of gestation (threatened abortion group).