Improved high performance liquid chromatographic determination of thiamin diphosphate in erythrocytes.
What does THDP stand for?
THDP stands for thiamin diphosphate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THDP
We have 1 other meaning of THDP in our Acronym Attic
- Transformer Harmonic Derating Factor
- True Heading (aviation)
- Total Harmonic Distortion of Current (electronics)
- Tibetan and Himalayan Digital Library
- Thailand Domestic Market
- Threaded Male (piping)
- Translucent Humic Degradation Matter
- Two Higgs Doublet Model
- Total Harmonic Distortion plus Noise
- The Happiest Days of Our Lives (Pink Floyd song from 'The Wall')
- Tracking Human Development Program
- Total Harmonic Distortion Ratio
- Trinity of Hope Dog Rescue (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Screw Threads
- The Hague Death Squad (gaming clan)
- The Home Depot Supply (The Home Depot, Inc.)
- Thermal Helium Desorption Spectroscopy
- Treatment of Hormone-Dependent Tumors
- Trade and Human Development Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) promotes the measurement of thiamin diphosphate (TDP) for the assessment of vitamin [B.
The free form of thiamin occurs mainly in plasma, whereas the coenzyme thiamin diphosphate (TDP)  predominates intracellularly.