They are separated histologically into three types: (1) ceruminous adenoma; (2) ceruminous pleomorphic adenoma; and (3) ceruminous syringocystadenoma papilliferum, although the latter two are exceedingly uncommon.
What does SCAP stand for?
SCAP stands for syringocystadenoma papilliferum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCAP
We have 58 other meanings of SCAP in our Acronym Attic
- SREBP Cleavage Activating Protein
- Standard Computerized Airplane Performance
- Standardised Computerised Aircraft Performance (International Air Transport Association)
- Strategic Communications Assessment Program
- Sunday Celebrations in the Absence of a Priest (USCCB)
- Superfund Compliance Accomplishments Plan
- Superfund Comprehensive Accomplishments Plan (US EPA)
- Superfund Consolidated Accomplishments Plan (US EPA)
- Supervisory Capital Assessment Program (US Federal Reserve)
- Supreme Commander of the Allied Powers (allied organization occupying Japan after WII)
- School of Creative and Performing Arts (various locations)
- South Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants (Lexington, SC)
- South Carolina Asphalt Pavement Association (Columbia, SC)
- Study of Community Acquired Pneumonia Aetiology
- Subcommittee on Consequence Assessment and Protective Actions
- Sumter Citizens Against Polluting the Aquifer
- Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals in Business
- Spokane County Air Pollution Control Authority
- Siskiyou County Air Pollution Control District (Yreka, CA)
- South Carolina Association of Public Charter Schools (Greenville, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Condyloma acuminatum associated with syringocystadenoma papilliferum.
They are regarded as analogs of the cutaneous syringocystadenoma papilliferum and are broadly categorized as adenomas.