If approved, each suffix would cost at least $25,000 a year to maintain, with a 10-year commitment required.
What does SFX stand for?
SFX stands for suffix
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFX
We have 10 other meanings of SFX in our Acronym Attic
- Seychelles Federation of Workers' Unions
- Science Fiction Writers Workshop (online)
- Solidarity Front of Women Workers
- Saint Francis Xavier
- Self Extracting (data compression)
- Shop Floor Execution (business software)
- Side Effects (counter-strike gaming clan)
- Sound Effect(s)
- Special Effects
- SpreadFireFox (IRC)
- Super Fx
- St. Francis Xavier College (various locations)
- Saint Francis Xavier Preparatory School (Hyannis, MA)
- St Francis Xavier School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Supergiant Fast X-Ray Transient
- Saint Francis Xavier University (Canada)
- Science Foundation Year (UK)
- Solutions for You, Inc. (Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada; est. 1998)
- Springfield, MA Metropolitan (airport code)
- State Fiscal Year
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABSTRACT The aim of the present paper is to investigate the reasons for the significant decline in both the frequency and productivity of the suffix -ish in Middle English.
3]" Internet domain suffix for which it was snubbed on several occasions by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).
In the problem handled in this paper, we are interested in those occurrences of the pattern that lies in a suffix or in a prefix of the given text.
Martin chose the suffix fm so this topical non-architectural site would sound a bit like a radio station.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD From November 2004 European companies can use a domain name that ends in the suffix '.
Separate the Suffix The student is directed to divide the suffix from the unknown word.
A minority spelling for the third person masculine singular pronominal suffix in the Masoretic Text (MT) of the Hebrew Bible is with the letter he rather than the regular spelling with waw.