Nutraceuticals are defined as naturally occurring compounds found in plants, algae, microbials, foods and other natural biological sources which support specific health functions.
What does SHF stand for?
SHF stands for specific health function
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SHF
We have 74 other meanings of SHF in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore Heart Foundation
- Single Hedge Fund
- Single Hispanic Female
- Sisters of the Holy Family (religious order)
- Sociedad Hipotecaria Federal (México, low income mortgage program, formerly FOVI)
- Société de l'Histoire de France (Society for French History)
- Société Herpétologique de France
- Société Hippique Française (French: French Equine Society; Paris, France; est. 1865)
- Société Honoraire de Français (French Honor Society)
- Southern Housing Foundation
- Stainless Hose Fittings
- State Highway Fund (various locations)
- State Historical Fund (Colorado)
- Steelworkers Humanity Fund (United Steelworkers)
- Stockholms Herpetologiska Förening (Sweden)
- Storage Handling Facility
- Super High Frequency
- Super High Frequency (3-30 GHz; 10-1cm)
- Sydney Heritage Fleet (marine heritage; Sydney, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Every smoothie on our menu was created with a specific health function in mind, and this one really packs a punch with its wide range of beneficial properties.