10) Differential Diagnosis Differential diagnoses for PBL include chronic osteomyelitis, primary bone sarcoma, leukemic infiltrate, small blue round cell tumors (including Ewing sarcoma/primitive neuroectodermal tumor, rhabdomyosarcoma, metastatic neuroblastoma, and small-cell osteosarcoma), metastatic sarcomas, mesenchymal chondrosarcoma, and metastatic carcinoma.
What does SBRC stand for?
SBRC stands for small blue round cell (tumor)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SBRC
We have 45 other meanings of SBRC in our Acronym Attic
- Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences (also seen as RASSB)
- Safety Basis Review Board (US Department of Energy)
- Scottish Borders Rural Broadband (Scottish Enterprise; UK)
- Site Baseline Review Board
- Small Business Research Board
- Social and Behavioral Research Branch (genome research; US NIH)
- Santa Barbara Republican Club
- Santa Barbara Research Center (Raytheon)
- Santa Barbara Research Corporation
- Simpósio Brasileiro de Redes de Computadores (Portuguese: Brazilian Symposium on Computer Networks)
- Small Business Resource Center
- Standards Based Report Cards (education)
- Saginaw Bay Resource Conservation and Development Area
- Santa Barbara Rape Crisis Center (California)
- South Baton Rouge Church of Christ (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Saginaw Bay Resource Conservation and Development (Michigan)
- Sunbeam Records/CD (catalogue prefix)
- Small Blue Round Cell Tumors
- Santa Barbara Ranger District (California)
- Small Business Resource Database (USAID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Histopathologic examination of both specimens identified a small round cell malignant neoplasm with a uniform, monotonous population of small blue round cells and effacement of normal architecture (figure 2).