This 1% gain on the year may signal ground gained on the industry's marketing challenges, but again we remain cautious," says Oliphant.
What does AB stand for?
AB stands for signal ground
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of AB
We have 105 other meanings of AB in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Boatswain's Mate Petty Officer (US Navy Rank)
- Avionics Bay
- Avropa Birliyi (Azerbaijanian: European Union)
- Avrupa Birliði (Turkish: European Union)
- Axial Blanket (test)
- Ayan Baqur (Asheron's Call game)
- Blood Type
- Bothropic Antivenom
- Crane Ship
- Accounts Budgets & Costs
- Aloysius Butler & Clark (Wilmington, Delaware communications firm)
- Arts, Beats, and Eats (festival; Michigan)
- Anorganic Bone Plus Collagen
- antibody bound latex beads
- Aid to the Blind - Treatment
- Admissible Boundary of V
- American Branch - World Rabbit Science Association
- Bothropic/Crotalic Antivenom
- Aerobrake/Carrier Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
Honk the horn to signal ground search parties, but use it sparingly to avoid draining the battery.
Signal isolators also are widely used to break signal grounds to prevent ground loops from inserting extraneous "noise" on the desired signal.
The fiber optic cable is not susceptible to lightning or other electrical interference, and since signal ground is not carried over the link, the signal is not affected.
Separate power and signal ground connections enable a single DC line configuration on the low-side IGBTs for current sensing.
The new 10 GHz, InGaAs/InP PIN diode from EMCORE features a high degree of responsivity, low capacitance, low dark current, high bandwidth, and a ground signal ground contact configuration designed with an on chip 50 ohm transmission line.
Separate power and signal ground pins enable emitter shunt configurations to simplify low-side IGBT current sensing.
Users also have the option of separating the chassis ground from signal ground.