According to Kinsey, sexual orientation should not be conceptualized as two categories, heterosexuals and homosexuals, but instead should be considered as a continuum between exclusive same-gender attraction to exclusive other-gender attraction.
What does SGA stand for?
SGA stands for same-gender attraction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SGA
We have 223 other meanings of SGA in our Acronym Attic
- Service Group 2 (ANSI system 400-700 nm; hazardous after 1/4 second)
- Sounds Good to Me
- Service Group 3A (ANSI hazardous with microscope or eye-loupe)
- Service Group 3B (ANSI hazardous with aided or unaided eye; reflection not hazardous)
- Safety Guidance 4 (National Access and Scaffolding Confederation; UK)
- Service Group 4 (ANSI hazardous in all conditions)
- Shoulder Guard 5000
- Sales of Goods Act (various locations)
- Sales, General and Administration (cost of doing business; also seen as SG&A)
- Samco Global Arms
- Schulgemeinschaftausschuß (German parent, teacher and student school committee)
- Schweizerische gesellschaft für Automatik
- Scottsdale Gallery Association
- Sea Grant Association (Sea Grant Program)
- Second Generation Antipsychotic
- Secrétaire Général Adjoint (French: Deputy Secretary General)
- Secrétariat Général pour l'Administration (French: General Secretariat for Administration)
- Section on Great Apes (Primate Specialist Group; IUCN/SSC)
- Seed Growers Association (various locations)
- Semester Grade Average
Samples in periodicals archive:
An LGB individual may experience internalized homophobia and subsequent distress in response to the discrepancy between one's attraction to the same gender and how society negatively views such same-gender attraction.
The letter was accompanied by a booklet from the Zacchaeus Fellowship that "contains testimonies of those who have experienced same-gender attraction yet do not commend its practice.