34 billion) Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), for establishment of the Rural Economic Development Initiative (REDI) project in rural communities, reports JIS (March 4, 2010).
What does REDI stand for?
REDI stands for rural economic development initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REDI
We have 27 other meanings of REDI in our Acronym Attic
- Rapid Expeditionary Deployment Initiative (US Army)
- Reachback Engineer Data Integration (US Army)
- Regional Emergency Disaster Inventory
- Remote Electronic Desktop Integration
- Renewable Energy Development Initiative
- Renewable Energy Development Institute (Willits, CA)
- Request for Engineering Disposition Instruction (US Air Force)
- Research and Education Institute (Alta Bates Summit Medical Center; Berkeley, CA)
- Resilience Education and Drug Information (Australia)
- Rockville Economic Development, Inc. (Rockville, MD)
- Realtime Engine Diagnostics-Prognostics
- Regional Economic Development and Investment Agency (Bulgaria)
- Réseau Européen d'Information et de Documentation sur l'Amérique Latine (French: European Network for Information and Documentation on Latin America)
- Real Estate Development and Investment Company (Southfield, Michigan)
- Readiness Improvement Through Correspondence Training
- Revista Electronica de Investigacion Educative (Spanish)
- Red por los Derechos de la Infancia en México (Spanish: Network for Children's Rights in Mexico; Mexico)
- Runway Exit Design Interactive Model
- Recherche et Développement en Ingénierie Pédagogique (French: Research and Development in Teaching Engineering)
- Regional Educational Development and Improvement Project (Office of Development Assistance from Japan to Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
local economic development--mainly under the auspices of the Rural Economic Development Initiative (REDI)
Federal farm policy has not kept pace with these changes, and the farm bill needs greater rural economic development initiatives.