The remaining chapters detail the authors' original results in the areas of dynamical symmetries, especially supersymmetry in relativistic quantum mechanics.
What does RQM stand for?
RQM stands for relativistic quantum mechanics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RQM
We have 3 other meanings of RQM in our Acronym Attic
- Relative Quality of Life Distance
- Renal Quality of Life Profile (questionnaire)
- Respiratory Quality of Life Questionnaire (pulmonology)
- Rhinitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Rational Quality Manager
- Raum-Quanten-Modulation (space-quantum modulation)
- Realtime Quality Management
- Regimental Quartermaster (Civil War)
- Request Message
- Request Queue Manager
- Risk and Quality Management
- Remote-queueing Multiple Access
- Relativistic Quantum Molecular Dynamics
- Regimental Quarter Master Havildar (India and Pakistan army rank)
- Risk and Quality Management Professional (Earned Value Management Institute; Leesburg, VA)
- Regimental Quartermaster Sergeant (warrant officer at regimental level in British and Australian Army)
- Reliability and Quality Measurements for Telecommunications Systems (EIRUS)
- Reliability and Quality Measurments for Telecommunications Systems (TL 9000)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Drell, Relativistic Quantum Mechanics, McGraw-Hill, New York (1963).
From the given system's point of view, a description of this movement allows us, perhaps, to use the tools developed in the frames of relativistic quantum mechanics.
The contributors addressrecent advances in some of the most active areas of research in quantum mathematical physics, including Schrodinger operators and inverse problems, random Schrodinger operators and random matrices, open systems and condensed matter, quantum field theory and relativistic quantum mechanics, and quantum information, Several papers, including those on recent advances about localization in continuous random Schrodinger operators with an extension to underlying Dalonne sets and a mathematical model of scattering in stepwise waveguides, also serve as guides to future research for professionals and students.
Density Functional Approaches to Relativistic Quantum Mechanics
The first volume covers from relativistic quantum mechanics to quantum electrodynamics from the perspectives of electromagnetism as a gauge theory and relativistic quantum mechanics, quantum field theory, tree-level applications in quantum electrodynamics, and loops and renormalization.
Relativistic quantum mechanics and relativistic quantum field theory.
They then cover stochastic processes and dynamics in Hilbert space, stochastic simulation methods, and applications to quantum optical systems; non-Markovian quantum processes such as projection operator techniques and dynamics in physical systems; and relativisitic quantum processes, including measurements in relativistic quantum mechanics and open quantum electrodynamics.