No management is required d) The child has a relative afferent pupillary defect.
What does RAPD stand for?
RAPD stands for relative afferent pupillary defect (ophthalmology; aka Marcus-Gunn Pupil)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAPD
We have 1 other meaning of RAPD in our Acronym Attic
- Reinsurance Administration Professionals Committee (LOMA)
- Rent-A-PC Inc.
- Repeated Acquisition and Performance Chamber
- Review and Planning Conference
- Royal Army Pay Corps (British Army)
- Regional Air Pollution Control Agency (Dayton, OH)
- Resources Aimed at the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (South Africa)
- Regional Air Priorities Control Office
- Radar Approach Control
- Randomly Amplified Polymorphic DNA (aka Random Amplification of Polymorphic DNA)
- random amplification of polymorphic DNA by the polymerase chain reaction
- Random Amplification of Polymorphic DNA by Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Randomly Amplified Polymorphic DNA Polymerase Chain Reaction (also seen as Random amplification of polymorphic DNA polymerase chain reaction)
- Rapid Product Development Association of South Africa
- Radar Parameters Data Set
- Rae's Awareness of People Everywhere
- Rappers against Phony Entertainers (song)
- Regionalna Agencja Poszanowania Energii (Polish: Regional Agency for Energy Conservation; Torun, Poland)
- Retire Aged People Early (humor)
- Rocket Assisted Personnel Ejection Catapult
Samples in periodicals archive:
His visual acuity was 6/6 right and 6/5 left, he had no relative afferent pupillary defect, and his ocular movements were normal.