Working closely with members of the editorial board and in consultation with the wider medical and health research community, they will develop an open-access forum for important studies and for discussion of medical research and practice in the broader context of global health and social responsibility.
What does MHR stand for?
MHR stands for Medical and Health Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHR
We have 75 other meanings of MHR in our Acronym Attic
- Maritime Heritage Resources
- Marvel Heroic Roleplaying (gaming)
- Mass Hysteria Records
- Master of Human Relations
- Maternal Heart Rate
- Maternal High Risk (program; various locations)
- Max Headroom (TV show)
- Maximum Heart Rate
- McGraw-Hill Ryerson (Canadian publisher)
- Mean Hull Roughness (sailing)
- Medical Hair Restoration
- Medical History Review
- Member of the House of Representatives
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Michigan House Republicans
- Mid-Hants Railway (heritage railway; Hampshire, UK)
- Mike Hailwood Replica (model of Ducati motorcycle)
- Mile High Resistance
- Ministry of Human Rights (various locations)
- Missouri Historical Review (State Historical Society of Missouri)