Supporting the National Mangrove Management Action Plan Overall objective: Mitigate climate change (carbon sequestration through reforestation and forest preservation) and adapt to its effects (sea defence, biodiversity).
What does MAP stand for?
MAP stands for Management Action Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MAP
We have 1136 other meanings of MAP in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance and Administrative Position (Nortel)
- Maître en Administration Publique (Master of Public Administration)
- Major Accounts Processing
- Major Sync Point (ITU-T)
- Making Access Possible (United Nations global initiative on finances)
- Making Action Plans
- Managed Access Point (computing)
- Managed Account Program (various companies)
- Management Accounting Principles
- Management Achievement Plan
- Management Application Protocol
- Management Assignment Program (Canada)
- Management Assistance Program
- Mancroft Advice Project (UK)
- Maneuverable Atmosphere Probe(s)
- Mangrove Action Project (Port Angeles, WA)
- Manifold Absolute Pressure
- Manifold Air Pressure
- Manpower Analysis Paper
- Manufacturing Application Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Judges praised HCR Group for an environmental policy and carbon management action plan that has helped it “become the first organisation of its kind in the world to achieve the title 'carbon neutral.
He added that the mandate of the centre's activities are being guided by the Strategic Management Action Plan and balance scorecard, which is in line with the University of Namibia' Strategic Management Plan.
The workshop concluded with 12 model districts developing Disaster Risk Management Action Plans.
Known as the Eco Doctor, it helps organisations develop their own carbon management action plans, to reduce energy use and in turn, reduce carbon emissions.
For the first phase of the initiative, the hospital engaged Delta Health, an InfoLogix company, to conduct a strategic cost management assessment to carefully analyze its existing clinical workflow, identify opportunities for improvement, and define management action plans to achieve increased operating effectiveness.
Yemen's first Water Management Action Plan was implemented in Taiz with Dutch funding.
Conservative Euro-MP Struan Stevenson said the new shark conservation and management action plan was a positive step towards averting the risk of extinction for some shark types.