The amount of capital required to play in CMBS servicing is substantial, with the largest CMBS servicers investing $200 million or more on purchased mortgage servicing rights annually.
What does PMSR stand for?
PMSR stands for purchased mortgage servicing rights
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMSR
We have 4 other meanings of PMSR in our Acronym Attic
- Planned Maintenance System Analysis Program
- Pfeiffer's Mental Status Questionnaire
- Prime Minister Super Quest (quiz show)
- Patternmaker, Ship Repair (US Navy)
- People's Movement for Self Reliance (India)
- Peptide Methionine Sulphoxide Reductase (biochemistry)
- Performance Measurement System Report
- PMS Rangers (gaming)
- Postmortem Sperm Retrieval
- Prime Minister Situation Room
- Patternmaker, Ship Repair, Patternmaker (US Navy)
- Poultry Microbiological Safety Research Unit (USDA)
- Palestinian Medical Students Society
- Pine Mountain Settlement School (Pine Mountain, KY)
- Pitt Meadows Secondary School (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Plafond Mensuel de la Sécurité Sociale (France)
- Port Moody Secondary School (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Portable Modular Source System (Thalassa Energy Services Ltd)
- Post-Marketing Surveillance Study (pharmaceutical monitoring)
- Princess Margaret Secondary School (Surrey, BC, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the Company's spread on the sale of purchased mortgage servicing rights decreased from 47 basis points in the first nine months of 1999 to 44 basis points in the first nine months of 2000, a 6.
Section 303 of the bill authorizes the banking agencies to act jointly to allow up to 100 percent of the fair market value of an institution's purchased mortgage servicing rights to be included in its tier 1 capital.
In addition, the Company's spread on the sale of purchased mortgage servicing rights decreased from 76 basis points in the first six months of 1999 to 47 basis points in the first six months of 2000, a 38% decline.
2 billion portfolio offering will reduce the bank's investment in purchased mortgage servicing rights.
In addition, the Company's spread on the sale of purchased mortgage servicing rights decreased from 74 basis points in the first quarter 1999 to 51 basis points in the first quarter 2000, a 31% decline.
Finally, the treatment of purchased mortgage servicing rights (PMSR) has been made more favorable from a capital requirement perspective.
The company believes that a key measure of financial performance is reflected by after-tax cash flow per share due to the impact of significant non-cash charges for amortization of the company's portfolio of purchased mortgage servicing rights.