Kalvaitis and his associates performed DE MRI exams on 62 patients with atrial fibrillation scheduled to undergo pulmonary vein antrum isolation and atrial septum de-bulking.
What does PVAI stand for?
PVAI stands for pulmonary vein antrum isolation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PVAI
- Peak Volume Acceleration of Ejection (biotechnology)
- Pulmonary Venous Air Embolism
- Paralyzed Veterans Association of Florida
- Perthshire Visual Arts Forum (UK)
- Present Value of an Annuity Factor
- Passenger Vessel Accessibility Guidelines
- Pleasant Valley Assembly of God (Altoona, PA)
- Pleasant Valley Animal Hospital
- Potomac Valley Amateur Hockey Association
- Pressure-Volume Area Index
- PolyVinyl Alcohol
- Polyvinyl Amine (additive)
- Protected Virtual Address Mode
- Plasmodium Vivax Apical Membrane Antigen-1
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Portland Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Oregon)
- Prairie View Agricultural and Mechanical University (Prairie View, Texas)
- Present Value of an Annuity (also seen as PVA)
- Philippine Veterans Affairs Office (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Pulmonary vein antrum isolation (PVI), a new treatment for atrial fibrillation (AF), causes irregular heartbeats to regress in most patients and improves heart failure patients' quality of life, according to a Cleveland Clinic Study.