Determining diagnosis and prior level of function to support programmatic decisions.
What does PLOF stand for?
PLOF stands for prior level of function
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLOF
- Pukekohe Light Opera Club, Inc. (Pukekohe, South Auckland, New Zealand)
- Purchase Line Of Credit
- Personnel Chief of Staff Army
- Police Link Officers for Deaf (UK)
- Power-Law Out-Degree (algorithm)
- Procollagen-Lysine, 2-Oxoglutarate 5-Dioxygenase
- Propulsion Local Operating Equipment (US Navy)
- Pines Lake Old Farts (New Jersey)
- Price List and Order Form(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When hospitalizations have been necessary, the nurses have assisted with discharge planning to ensure a safe return to their prior level of function, or to an alternatively appropriate level of care, continuously working to optimize the members' benefits while ensuring appropriate, cost-effective care.