The 'Light' criteria include a pleural fluid to serum protein ratio greater than 0.
What does PF/S stand for?
PF/S stands for pleural fluid to serum
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PF/S
We have 274 other meanings of PF/S in our Acronym Attic
- Plasma Fluid Finite Difference Time Domain
- Product-Form Generalized Stochastic Petri Net
- Progressive Familial Heart Block Type I
- Plasmodium Falciparum Parasitized Human Red Blood Cell Culture Supernatants
- Product-Form Stochastic Petri Net
- Parallel-Fed Velocity-Matched Distributed Photodetector
- Peak Force/Weight Difference
- Positive Frequencies-White Noise
- Proportional-Fair Zero-Forcing Beamforming
- Production, Fielding/Deployment and Operational Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pleural fluid to serum bilirubin concentration ratio for the separation of transudates from exudates.
9,13) The average pleural fluid to serum creatinine ratio reported in 12 cases by Garcia-Parcho was 9.