In addition, the company has announced products for the Digital European Cordless Telephones (DECT) market and is developing pager-chipset solutions for personal Air Communications Technology (pACT), a narrowband two-way messaging system.
What does pACT stand for?
pACT stands for personal Air Communications Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of pACT
We have 282 other meanings of pACT in our Acronym Attic
- Partners and Community Together
- Partnership in Advanced Computing Technologies
- Passaic County Alliance for Countywide Technology (New Jersey)
- People Achieving Change Together (Sacramento, CA)
- People Against Casino Town (Oregon)
- People Against Coercive Treatment
- People and Congregations Together (Stockton, CA)
- People's Association Cultural Troupe (Singapore)
- Performance Assessment for California Teachers
- Performance-based Academic Coaching Teams
- Philippine Association of Chemistry Teachers
- Philippines Against Child Trafficking (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Pilot Ada Capabilities Transition
- Placed Actual (rail car movement event code)
- Plaister Aural Comprehension Test
- Police and Community Together
- Positive Assertive Control Tactics (law enforcement)
- Powdered Activated Carbon Treatment
- Precision Ballistic Measurement Equipment
- Presbyterian Association for Community Transformation
Samples in periodicals archive:
These solutions, based on the Cellular Digital Packet Data (CDPD) and personal Air Communications Technology (pACT) protocol suites, will provide powerful management applications for the Telecommunications industry that will allow network operators to cost-effectively manage their wireless data networks in a streamlined fashion.
Technologies of focus include: Cellular Digital Packet Data (CDPD); personal Air Communications Technology (pACT); a narrowband PCS technology two-way messaging; PHS (Personal Handyphone System); and DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telephone).
NASDAQ: CRUS) today announced that it is developing a highly integrated chip set for use in the recently announced personal air communications technology (pACT) systems.