Ehrlich reagent was prepared as 20 g/L of p-dimethylaminobenzaldehyde (Sigma-Aldrich) in 250 [micro]L/L glacial acetic acid in concentrated hydrochloric acid (9 mol/L final concentration) and stored for 1 month in a glass bottle.
What does DMAB stand for?
DMAB stands for p-dimethylaminobenzaldehyde (lab analysis chemical)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMAB
We have 1 other meaning of DMAB in our Acronym Attic
- Distal Metatarsal Articular Angle (radiology)
- Dorn Method Academy Australia
- Dragon Martial Arts Association (UK)
- Duty Master-at-Arms (US DoD)
- Defense Mapping Agency Aerospace Center
- Des Moines Area Association of Realtors (Iowa)
- Designated Male at Birth
- Direct Mail Advisory Board (est. 1995; UN Universal Postal Union)
- Du Monde au Balcon (French: Balcony of the World)
- Du Monde Aux Balkans (Grenoble, France festival)
- Darren McFadden (football player)
- Data Management Analysis Center
- Data Management and Communications
- Data Management and Control (various organizations)
- Data Management for Assessment and Curriculum
- Davis-Monthan Activities Committee
- De Maubec à Coustellet (French political association)
- Decision Making and Communications Module (Society of Actuaries)
- Define Measure Analyze Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, p-dimethylaminobenzaldehyde (P-DMAB) reagent was also suggested as spectrophotometric reagent for the analysis of pyruvic acid [33,34].
Hoseney RC, Finney KF (1964) Spectrophotometric determination of urea, thiourea, and certain of their substitution products with p-dimethylaminobenzaldehyde and diacetyl monoxime.