Enzyme activity assay The [alpha]-galactosidase activity was determined by the amount of p-nitrophenol released from the pNPG.
What does PNP stand for?
PNP stands for p-Nitrophenol
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNP
We have 107 other meanings of PNP in our Acronym Attic
- Path Not Operational Mask
- Patch Non Officiel Oblivion (French: Unofficial Oblivion Patch)
- Pulling Numbers Out of Your Ass
- Particulate Not Otherwise Regulated
- Punta Norte Orca Research
- Partei National Orientierter Schweizer (German: National Oriented Swiss Party)
- Particulate (insoluble) Not Otherwise Specified
- Proposed Notice of Sale
- Preliminary Notice of Violation
- Parliamentary Network on the World Bank
- P-type, N-type, P-type (transistor)
- Packaging & Preservation
- Pakistan National Party
- Paper and Pencil
- Partido Nacionalista Peruano (Spanish: Peruvian Nationalist Party; Peru)
- Partido Nuevo Progresista (New Progressive Party, political party, Puerto Rico)
- Party and Play
- Passauer Neue Presse (German newspaper)
- Passed, but Not Promoted
Samples in periodicals archive:
The subtypes of CYP enzymes tested for were: ethoxyresorufin O-de-ethylase, CYPIA1; methoxyresorufin O-demethylase, CYPIA2; pentoxyresorufin O-dealkylase, CYP2B; (S)-warfarin 7-hydroxyIase, CYP2C; p-nitrophenol hydroxylase, CYP2E1; and testosterone 6[beta]-hydroxylase, CYP3A.
The 22 endocrine-disrupting substances ChemSec added to the SIN list are: 3-benzylidene camphor, 4-meth-ylbenzylidene camphor, 4-nitrophenol, p-nitrophenol, benzophenone-l, benzophenone-2, benzophenone-3, butyl-paraben, dicyclohexyl phthalate, diethyl phthalate, dihexyl phthalate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, metam natrium, methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE), pentachlorophenol, perchloroethylene, propylparaben, quadrosilan, resorcinol, tert-butylhydroxyanisole (BHA), thiram, and zineb.
3] to stop the enzyme reaction, [alpha]-Glucosidase activity was determined by release of p-nitrophenol at [A.
1998) studied Chinese OP factory workers exposed to ethylparathion and metamidophos and reported that urinary p-nitrophenol levels 1 hr after the work shift were positively correlated with serum and urinary FSH levels.
Key Words: Enzymes, p-nitrophenyl acetate, chymotrypsin, trypsin, lysozyme, catalysis, rate enhancement, guanidine hydrochloride, denaturation Hydrolysis of p-nitrophenyl acetate (PNPA) to produce p-nitrophenol and acetic acid occurs readily.
2 Situation of nitrobenzene I-5 Relationship between producers of p-nitrochlorbenzene, p-nitrophenol, PAP and paracetamol I-6 Future forecast on PAP in next 5-10 years I-6.
The release of p-nitrophenol was measured by the absorbance of 405 nm.