2] and a very small decrease in oxygen-carrying capacity, as it is on the flat part of the oxyhaemoglobin dissociation curve.
What does OHDC stand for?
OHDC stands for oxyhaemoglobin dissociation curve
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHDC
We have 1 other meaning of OHDC in our Acronym Attic
- Overhead Door
- Oxnard Harbor District (Canada)
- Hydroxy Dopamine
- Ottawa Highland Dancing Association (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Overseas Humanitarian Disaster and Casualty Assistance
- Overseas Humanitarian Disaster Assistance and Civic Aid appropriation
- Ohio HIV Drug Assistance Program (medication aid; Ohio)
- Only Human Dance Collective (Toronto Ontario, Canada)
- Oregon Human Development Corporation (est. 1979)
- Overhead Door Corporation
- Obsessive Hosiery Dislocation Disorder (satire)
- Old House Delusion Disease
- Office of Health Disparity Elimination (Mississippi)
- Ohio Distance and Electronic Learning Academy
- Occupational Health Disaster Expert Network
- Over the Horizon Detection System
- Open Hemispherical Image Dielectric Resonator
- Orissa Human Development Report (India)
- Oakland Hebrew Day School (Oakland, CA)
- Optimal Heating Distribution System (glass)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using the oxyhaemoglobin dissociation curve we can equate Pc[O.
Also, by causing acidosis, it improves oxygen delivery to the tissues due to a shift in oxyhaemoglobin dissociation curve to the right (8).