The NUTRIKIDS Menu Planning and Nutritional Analysis software has been the industry standard since its inception in 1989 and the "product of choice" for Nutrient Standard Menu Planning.
What does NSMP stand for?
NSMP stands for nutrient standard menu planning
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSMP
We have 12 other meanings of NSMP in our Acronym Attic
- Navigation Safety Management Plan
- Navy Support & Mobilization Plan
- Neighbor-Supporting Multicast Protocol
- Nepal Safer Motherhood Project
- Neurosurgery Residency Matching Program
- New Southern Musical Productions (Worthing, UK)
- new statistical mechanics parameters
- Nitrogen and Selenium Management Program
- Norton Simon Museum Pasadena
- Nutrient Standard Meal Planning
- National Screw Machine Products Association (now Precision Machined Products Association; Brecksville, OH)
- Nonpoint Source Management Program Plan (Minnesota)
- National Society for Medical Research (animal testing)
- Near Surface Mounted Reinforcement
- Non-Specific Mental Retardation
- North Shore Metal Recyclers (Australia)
- Norwegian Society of Magnetic Resonance (Oslo, Norway)
- North Shore Model Railroad Club
- Naval Submarine Medical Research Laboratory (US Navy; Groton CT, USA)
- NASA Supply Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
EatecNetX was approved by the United States Department of Agriculture for use in Nutrient Standard Menu Planning (NSMP) and in conducting nutrient analyses that meet the School Meals Initiative (SMI) requirements in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs.
Eatec Corporation is pleased to announce that its award-winning back-office solution, EatecNetX, has been approved by the United States Department of Agriculture for use in Nutrient Standard Menu Planning (NSMP) and in conducting nutrient analyses that meet the School Meals Initiative (SMI) requirements in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs.