That was the gap in the market and it was hoped to attract to Birmingham names not currently present in the city.
What does NCP stand for?
NCP stands for not currently present
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCP
We have 279 other meanings of NCP in our Acronym Attic
- Normalized Coefficient of Probability
- Normes Canadiennes de La Publicité (Canadian agency for ad criticism)
- North Castle Partners (Greenwich, CT)
- North Celestial Pole
- North China Plain (alluvial plain)
- North Core Project
- North Cyprus Properties
- Northern Colorado Plateau (US NPS)
- Northern Contaminants Program
- Not Copy Protected
- Notice of Compensation Payable (worker's compensation; Pennsylvania)
- Nurse Candidate Program
- Nursing Care Plan
- Nutrition Care Process
- Nutrition Center of the Philippines
- Nutrition in Clinical Practice (journal)
- Network Capacity Planning & Engineering (Sprint)
- Nepal Communist Party-United Marxist & Leninist.
- Jamie L. Whitten National Center for Physical Acoustics
- National Center for Physical Acoustics (University of Mississippi, Oxford)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sudan's state-owned oil firm Sudapet has stakes in all producing projects in south Sudan, whereas South Sudan's company Nilepet is not currently present in these projects.
It also provides Chemistry with the opportunity to leverage Publicis Worldwide's global network to service its existing international clients and expand its offering into end markets in which it is not currently present.
Avian flu does not currently present any risk of creating human outbreaks.
The expansion would see stores being built on mainly greenfield sites in towns and cities where Maxi is not currently present.
If new or exceptional circumstances were to arise, such as evidence that the risk of infection was greater than thought at present, or HIV - not currently present at Ashworth - was to present a substantial risk, the authorities "would be under a legal duty to review its policy.
``This is something that is not currently present in the downtown area,'' she noted.
banking system, these adverse trends do not currently present a material threat either to individual banking organizations or to the overall banking system.