Based on the books rather than the Schwarzenegger films, Age of Conan is a violent, massively multiplayer online game (MMO).
What does MMPG stand for?
MMPG stands for massively multiplayer online game
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other meanings of MMPGOther Resources:
We have 2 other definitions for MMPG in our Acronym Attic
- Meat, Milk, Poultry, and Egg
- Medical Marijuana Physician Evaluations (San Francisco, CA)
- Mobile Multi-Phase Extraction
- Myanmar Motion Picture Enterprise
- Missouri Military Preparedness and Enhancement Commission
- Maintenance Management Professional Enhancement Program
- Mary Mother of the Poor Foundation (Glendora, CA)
- Master Military Pay File
- Mid-Michigan Pony Football League
- Multimedia Portables for Teachers (internet protocol name)
- Metal Manufacturers Purchasing Guide (online resource; Canada)
- Mid-Michigan Physicians Group
- Mid-Michigan Planned Giving Council
- Maxillary Modified Protraction Headgear (orthodontia)
- Ministria e Mjedisit Dhe Planifikimit Hapësinor (Ministry for Environment and Spatial Planning, Kosova)
- Multidisciplinary Master of Public Health (University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- Multifocal Micronodular Pneumocyte Hyperplasia
- Mymitsu Philippines (Mitsubishi Auto Club)
- Maine Marijuana Policy Initiative (est. 2006)
- MEDCOM Manpower Program Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Company Establishes New Gaming Category with MapleStory - Casual Massively Multiplayer Online Games First of Several Games from Nexon to Receive Marketing Support Across Portfolio of MTV Networks Television and Online Brands LOS ANGELES -- MapleStory, one of the world's most popular massively multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPG), is making its official debut in North America, it was announced today by Nexon America Inc.
Green Monster Games, whose format was announced in September, will be producing massively multiplayer online games.
About BigWorld Technology(R) BigWorld is a leading games middleware company, focused on next-generation tools and development environments for Massively Multiplayer Online Games.
announced today that Icarus' highly anticipated massively multiplayer online game (MMOG) Fallen Earth(TM) will include on-demand, in-game voice communication as the result of a technology integration agreement between the two companies.
BioWare's new studio in Austin, Texas, has begun work on a new massively multiplayer online game, marking BioWare's entry into the MMO space.
Massively multiplayer online games (MMO's) give video game players the ability to play online against thousands of other players from around the world.
The fourth annual Austin Game Conference (AGC) is the definitive conference for online and networked game development, including massively multiplayer online games, casual games, online PC and console games.