Being able to provide gentle distraction with an intra-operative expanding implant as compared to inserting a full height static cage, represents a game-changer for minimally invasive treatment for lumbar degenerative disc disease," commented Dan S.
What does LDDD stand for?
LDDD stands for lumbar degenerative disc disease
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDDD
We have 1 other meaning of LDDD in our Acronym Attic
- Ligue des Droits de l'Assuré (French: League of Insured's Rights)
- Louisville District Dietetic Association (Kentucky)
- Lynchburg Depressive Disorders Association (Virginia)
- Local Development District Association of Pennsylvania
- Large Dome Dummy Camera
- Least Developed Developing Country (tariffs)
- Letzebuerger Daitschen Doggen Club (German; Luxembourgish dog club)
- Livestock Disease Diagnostic Center (University of Kentucky)
- London Docklands Development Corporation (UK)
- Loco Dato Decreto Decurionum (Latin inscription)
- Linda Duci Dance Ensemble (Mahopac, NY)
- Low-Dose Dobutamine Echocardiography (cardiology)
- Learning Disabilities Development Fund (UK)
- Leith Docks Development Framework (UK)
- Ligue Démocratique pour les Droits de la Femme (au Maroc; French)
- Ligue Des Droits Humains (French: League of the Human Rights, Djiboutienne)
- Learning and Developmental Disabilities Initiative (Collaborative on Health and the Environment; Bolinas, CA)
- Learning Disability Diagnostic Inventory
- Local Distributed Data Interface
- Lyman Davidson Dooley, Inc. (architecture firm; Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Topics Covered: * Executive Summary * Dynamic Stabilization Clinical Trials * Recent Developments * Appendix List of Tables * Table 1: Dynamic Stabilization Clinical Trial By Equipment Type * Table 2: Dynamic Stabilization Clinical Trials By Trial Phase and Trial Status * Table 3: Dynamic Stabilization Pipeline Products By Development Stage * Table 4: Dynamic Stabilization Pipeline Products By Therapy Area * Table 5: Dynamic Stabilization Pipeline Products By News Summary * Table 6: DIAM Spinal Stabilization System - A Prospective, Randomized, Controlled Pivotal Clinical Investigation of DIAM Spinal Stabilization System in Patients With Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease.
The median age of all patients was 49 years old, and they presented with symptomatic lumbar degenerative disc disease, with or without radicular pain.