The 100% recyclable lighting, printed on to wafer-thin glass, works on a low-voltage direct current (DC) that can be generated from micro-renewables.
What does LVDC stand for?
LVDC stands for low-voltage direct current
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LVDC
We have 2 other meanings of LVDC in our Acronym Attic
- Leucocyte Volume Distribution Analysis
- Local Volunteering Development Agency (UK)
- Low Voltage Distribution Board (electrical engineering)
- Las Vegas Desert Classic (dart tournament)
- Las Vegas Design Center (Nevada)
- Las Vegas Design Council (Las Vegas, NV)
- Las Vegas Development Center
- Las Vegas Dissemination Company
- Launch Vehicle Data Center (NASA)
- Launch Vehicle Digital Computer (US NASA)
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Dimension
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunction
- LLS (Laser Leveling System) Vertical Position Display Data
- Logical Volume Device Driver (IBM)
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Diameter Index
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Function
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Filling Pattern
- Las Vegas Discount Golf and Tennis, Inc. (Colorado)
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Heart Failure
- Llietuvos verslo darbdaviu konfederacija (Lithuanian Business Employers' Confederation; Vilnius, Lithuania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Virtually every electronic device that plugs into a wall requires a power supply to convert high voltage alternating current (AC) to low-voltage direct current (DC).
All desktop computers and low-end servers contain power supplies that convert high-voltage alternating current (AC) to low-voltage direct current (DC) for use by the microprocessor, hard drive and other electronic components.