com Year launched: 2004 Visitors per month: Roughly 4 million Why you started: "We were just joking around about the idea, feeling punchy on a slow Saturday, and set up the blog as an inside joke we figured would die out.
What does JJA stand for?
JJA stands for just joking around
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JJA
We have 18 other meanings of JJA in our Acronym Attic
- John Jameson & Son (Irish Whiskey)
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
- Jazz Jackrabbit 2 (game)
- Japan Jewellery Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Juku Association (education)
- Japanese Journal of Allergology
- Jazz Journalists Association
- Johnson and Johnston Associates
- Josephson Junction Array
- June July August
- Juvenile Justice Authority (Kansas)
- Juvenile Justice Advisory Board (Los Alamos, NM)
- Journal of Japan Association of Breast Cancer Screening
- Justice for Jews from Arab Countries (New York, NY)
- Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee
- Japan Joint Automatic Control Conference
- Juvenile Justice Alternative Education Program (Texas)
- Japanese Journal of Applied Entomology and Zoology (Japanese Society of Applied Entomology and Zoology)
- Juvenile Justice Advisory Group (state agencies)
- Journal of Japan Academy of Midwifery
Samples in periodicals archive:
``She was very outgoing with them, she talked to them, she was just joking around,'' Sakata said.
``I told the guys I would hit five home runs, but I was just joking around,'' said Chad, who signed with San Diego State.