An Intra-Operative Nerve Monitoring Study Functional Impact of Tibial Malrotation Following Intramedullary Nailing of Tibial Shaft Fractures Ultrasound-Guided Interscalene Block Anesthesia for Shoulder Arthroscopy: A Prospective Study of 1,319 Patients Risk Factors of Wound Complications after Ankle Fracture Surgery Long-term Follow-up of Shoulder Hemiarthroplastay for Glenohumeral Osteoarthritis Do Traction Views of Distal Radial Fractures Influence Fracture Characterization and Treatment?
What does ISB stand for?
ISB stands for interscalene block
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISB
We have 234 other meanings of ISB in our Acronym Attic
- International Society of Biomechanics
- International Society of Biometeorology
- International Speakers Bureau, Inc
- International Speedway Boulevard (Daytona Beach, Florida)
- International Sports Broadcasting
- International Staff Band (of the Salvation Army)
- International Studies Board (Utah)
- International Symposium on Bilingualism
- International Symposium on Biotechnology
- Internet Service Bus (computing)
- Interstate (Tariff) Bureau, Inc.
- Intra System Bus
- Invest to Save Budget (UK)
- Investors Savings Bank (New Jersey)
- Investors Service Bureau (NYSE service)
- Invincible Super Blog
- Iranian Society for Biotechnology
- Irving Symphonic Band (Irving, TX)
- Is Started By (time or date)
- Islamabad, Pakistan - International (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three RA&A techniques were utilised in RCTs involving shoulder surgery; single-shot interscalene block (ISB), continuous ISB and LIA (subacromial or intraarticular).
[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] Interscalene Block Best suited for procedures involving the most proximal aspects of the arm (e.
An interscalene block was performed with injection of 0.
Complications of peripheral nerve catheter removal at home: case series of five ambulatory interscalene blocks.
Ultrasound-guided interscalene block with only 25 mg of ropivacaine (5 ml of 0.
Catheter fixation and ambulatory management was similar to that previously described for ambulatory continuous interscalene block (19).
It has been a decade since Borgeat and colleagues showed in a prospective randomised trial involving patients having rotator cuff surgery, that when compared to single-shot interscalene block, continuous interscalene block (CISB) provides better analgesia, improved patient satisfaction and reduces opioid related side-effects (1).