The criteria for a successful priming session was a patient-assessed instantaneous total nasal symptom score of at least 6 (of a possible 12) and a nasal congestion or rhinorrhea score of at least 2 (of a possible 3) 90 minutes after allergen exposure during at least two consecutive priming sessions.
What does iTNSS stand for?
iTNSS stands for instantaneous total nasal symptom score
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of iTNSS in our Acronym Attic
- In the Name of Love (song)
- Information Technology of New Quality, Ltd. (Czech Republic)
- IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science (journal)
- Information Technology Networks and Security (Purdue University)
- Integrated Tactical Navigation System
- International Numbering Switch
- International Transplant Nurses Society
- Istituto Tecnico Nautico Statale (Italian nautical school)
- Integrated Tactical Navigation System/Doppler - Altitude Heading Reference
- In the Net Technologies (South Africa)
- Information Technology Network
- IT and Technology (Austria)
- Instructional Techniques for Non-Lethal Training Ammunition
- Information Technology National Training Organization
- Into the New World (Girls' Generation song)
- Introduction to Networking (college course)
- Ice Theatre of New York
- International Theatre New York
- Hilo, HI, USA - Hilo Hawaii (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patient-reported diaries were used to record change from baseline in morning reflective and instantaneous total nasal symptom score (AM rTNSS, AM iTNSS) and reflective and instantaneous total ocular symptom score (AM rTOSS, AM iTOSS), averaged over the two week treatment period.
001) improvements from baseline in patient-reported AM and PM reflective total nasal symptom scores (rTNSS) and patient-reported AM and PM instantaneous total nasal symptom scores (iTNSS) with QNASL([R]) 160 mcg and 80 mcg as compared with placebo (p<0.