A bi-level CPAP system delivers two different positive pressure levels--an inspiratory positive airway pressure, or IPAP, and an expiratory positive airway pressure, or EPAP The difference between these two pressure levels is commonly referred to as the pressure support.
What does IPAP stand for?
IPAP stands for inspiratory positive airway pressure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPAP
We have 10 other meanings of IPAP in our Acronym Attic
- Indigent Pharmacy Assistance Program
- Individual Paced Academic Plan
- Individual Partnership Action Plan
- Industrial Pharmacist Association of the Philippines
- Industrial Policy Action Plan (South Africa)
- Industrial Pollution Abatement Project (Turkey)
- Industrial Preparedness Action Plan
- Infant and Preschool Aquatic Program
- Information Protection Assessment and Assistance Program
- Information Protection Assessment Program
- Institute for Pure and Applied Physical Sciences
- Institute of Pure and Applied Physics
- Institute Personal Assistance Program
- Insurance Premium Assistance Program
- Integrated Performance Assessment Process
- Integrated Purchasing and Accounts Payable
- Intellectual Property Academy of Pakistan
- Intellectual Property Association of the Philippines
- Intellectual Property in Asia and the Pacific
- Intensity of Physical Abuse Personally Experienced
Samples in periodicals archive:
A bi-level CPAP system delivers two different positive pressure levels--an inspiratory positive airway pressure, or IPAP, and an expiratory positive airway pressure, or EPAP.
There are two pressures that need to be set and adjusted: inspiratory positive airway pressure (IPAP) and expiratory positive airway pressure (EPAP).