The core capabilities, all of which are accessed via an intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI), include the ability to: i) Model individual network components from multiple suppliers and save them to a database for future use ii) Model an entire network by combining pre-saved component models or creating new ones.
What does INC stand for?
INC stands for individual network component
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of INC
We have 340 other meanings of INC in our Acronym Attic
- Incoming (gaming)
- Incredibly Nice Chaps (gaming clan)
- Independent Norm Constraint
- Indian National Congress
- Industria Nacional del Cemento (Spanish: National Cement Industry; Paraguay)
- Industrial Cooperation (Program; Canada)
- Industrial Noise Control (North Aurora, IL)
- Industry Numbering Committee
- Insertable Nuclear Component
- Installation Network Center
- Institut National de la Consommation (French: National Consumer Institute)
- Institut National du Cinéma (Algeria)
- Institute of Network Cultures (est. 2004; Netherlands)
- Instituto Nacional de Cultura (Peru)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As we show, such collective behavior cannot be realized from the analysis of individual network components.
Their systems-oriented approach encourages you to think about how individual network components fit into a larger, complex system of interactions.
This collaboration will generate products and services utilizing Hitachi's strength in financial systems such as validation and settlement systems and Matsushita Electric's strength in the B-to-C systems necessary for optimally integrating the individual network components.
ACCESS' advanced microbrowser and server technologies, combined with Agilent's test and lab applications, set a new standard for testing GPRS mobiles, applications, and individual network components.
The ability to combine end-to-end performance statistics from Pegasus with a comprehensive analysis of individual network components enables Concord to provide a complete view of network performance.
When it goes operational, carriers and ISPs will no longer have to acquire and manage their individual network components because we deliver it all in a single system, supported by InterXion," he said.
Graphic icons depicting individual network components or ports can be arranged in hierarchical diagrams for quick evaluations of system or component status, fault isolation, and swift problem resolution.