A modified immuno-polymerase chain reaction for the detection of R-glucuronidase from Escherichia coli.
What does IPCR stand for?
IPCR stands for immuno-polymerase chain reaction
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPCR
We have 5 other meanings of IPCR in our Acronym Attic
- Improved Platoon Command Post
- Injury Prevention and Control Program (Department of Human Services)
- Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines (law)
- Inter-Period Correlation Processor
- International Panel on Chemical Pollution
- Internet Protocol Control Protocol
- Increased Pulmonary Capillary Permeability Edema
- Institute of Primary Care and Public Health (London South Bank University; UK)
- International Pact on Civil and Political Rights (international agreement)
- International Premium Cigar and Pipe Retailers
- Index of Print Catalogues Raisonné
- Industrial Pollution Control Regulation
- Infinity Property and Casualty Reinsurance
- Information Processing Center, Richmond
- Ingress Peak Cell Rate
- Innings per Century Rate (cricket)
- Input Port Change Register
- Institute for Pediatric Clinical Research (Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, CA)
- Institute for Prostate Cancer Research
- Institute of Physical and Chemical Research (Saitama, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An immuno-polymerase chain reaction assay for human interleukin-18.