In addition, he is the administrator of The Working Group on Image-Guided Tumor Ablation, an international consortium composed of like-minded radiologists dedicated to investigating the potential uses of image-guided tumor ablation therapies.
What does IGTA stand for?
IGTA stands for image-guided tumor ablation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IGTA
We have 1 other meaning of IGTA in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Gas Technology
- Insufficient Glandular Tissue (breastfeeding)
- Insulated-Gate Transistor
- Integrated Ground Test
- Interactive Graphics Technology
- Interlinear Glossed Text (linguistics)
- International Game Tech
- International Game Technology
- Intra-Group Transaction (insurance)
- Ihara Grubb Transformation Algorithms
- Independent Group Training Associations (UK)
- Inheritance and Gift Tax Act
- Initial Gate Time of Arrival
- Inspector General for Tax Administration (US)
- Inspector General of the Territorial Army (UK)
- Inter Galactic Trading Association
- Intergalactic Terrorist Alignment
- Intergovernmental and Tribal Affairs
- International Game Technology Australia
- International Gay Tennis Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its application in medicine includes surgical planning, interventional imaging such as aligning a surgeon's scalpel or treatment device with a real-time 3D scan, image-guided tumor ablation, breast biopsy, catheter visualization, and now radiation therapy.
Its application in medicine includes surgical planning, interventional imaging such as aligning a surgeon's scalpel or treatment device with a real-time 3D scan, image-guided tumor ablation, breast biopsy, radiation therapy planning, catheter visualization, and numerous other procedures.