What does HHMJG stand for?
HHMJG stands for human homolog of mouse jerky gene
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Holsinger Harps and Music (Menlo Park, CA)
- Human Head Modeling
- Humoral Hypercalcemia of Malignancy
- Heffernan Holland Morgan Architecture (Pensacola, FL)
- Hospitality Hotel Management Company (South Africa)
- Human Heart Mast Cell
- Hand-Held Metal Detector
- Howard Hubbard Memorial Hospital (Polomolok, South Cotabato, Philippines)
- Hispanic Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Hero Honda Motors Ltd.
- Healthcare Hazard Management Monitor
- Helping Hands Medical Missions (various locations)
- Hermanos Maristas (Spanish private school)
- Hierarchical Hidden Markov Model
- Hour Hour Minute Minute (time format)
- Human Homologue of the Mouse Mammary Tumour Virus
- Heavy High Mobility Multi-Purpose Wheeled Vehicle
- Holdsworth House Medical Practice (Darlinghurst, Australia)
- Hamilton Heights Middle School (Arcadia, IN)