AccuServ repairs all brands of furnace, boiler, gas fireplace, hot water heater and air conditioner, and technicians will go the distance to ensure each customer's comfort.
What does HWH stand for?
HWH stands for hot water heater
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HWH
We have 17 other meanings of HWH in our Acronym Attic
- Here We Go Magic (band)
- Hazardous Waste Groundwater Task Force
- Hazardous Waste Groundwater Test Facility
- Half Way House
- Hardly Worth Having
- Health, Wealth and Happiness
- Hex Washer Head
- High Weight Harness (child seats)
- Home with a Heart (St Petersburg, FL charity)
- Hospital Within Hospital
- Houston, We Have A Problem
- Himalayan White House College
- Hazardous Waste Handling Facility
- Half-Width at Half-Height (physics)
- Harvard Work Hours Health and Safety
- Himalayan White House International College (Nepal)
- Happy Wife Happy Life
- Half Width At Half-Maximum
- Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Materials (journal)
- Healthy Water, Healthy People
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DRA ruled against landlord because the old hot water heater hadn't outlived its useful life.
The hot water heater is Bosch, again, expensive initially.
A Cardiff-based company is turning the heat up on Asia with a new solar hot water heater which almost twice as efficient as conventional models.
Drawings and Hot Water Heaters, 1992, (reconfigured by the artist each time it is installed) has a sprightly monumentality that cuts boldly through space.
We installed two new hot water heaters that week, and cheered loudly at finally having hot water again.
Owners of multi-family apartment houses who have obtained a subsidized loan from New York State for certain new boilers were told they needed a separate hot water heater for summer use because the boiler's standby heat losses were too great.
TrendSetter Solar Products (Pink Sheets: TSSP) today announced the introduction of its new Solar Tank Product, named the "PiggyBack[TM]", for the fact that a traditional hot water heater sits on top of this new solar hot water tank and works by circulating solar heated water into the traditional hot water heater.