The Air Land Sea Application (ALSA) Center, or another joint-chartered organization, needs to publish a joint TTP establishing the procedures for controlling a high-density airspace control zone.
What does HIDACZ stand for?
HIDACZ stands for High-Density Airspace Control Zone (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Hamburg Industrial Development Agency (Hamburg, PA)
- Health Industry Distributors Association
- Hepatobiliary Iminodiacetic Acid (scan to evaluate galbladder)
- High Intensity Directional Acoustics (American Technology Corporation and Carver Corporation)
- Hospital Infections Disclosure Act (South Carolina)
- Hydroxyiminodiacetic Acid
- Overseas Human Resources and Industry Development Association (Japan)
- High Inspectorate for the Declaration and Audit of Assets (Albania)
- High Iron Diamine Alcian Blue
- High-Speed Impulse Detection and Characterization System
- Hierarchical Indexed Direct Access Method (IBM)
- High Data Rate
- Helicopter Integrated Defensive Aids System
- Hammond Industrial Development Board (Hammond, LA)
- High Interest Deposit Bond (HSBC)
- Highlands & Islands Development Board
- Human Interface Device Boot Protocol
- Haemophilus Influenzae Database Collection (University of Giessen; Germany)
- Holder in Due Course
- Holland International Distribution Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The airspace control authority can delegate execution of airspace control to a component in the airspace control plan or ACO, using an airspace control sector for a large area or a high-density airspace control zone (HIDACZ) for a small area.
This cell deconflicts the division's airspace by using high-density airspace control zones (HIDACZs) over brigade combat team (BCT) sectors; building minimum risk routes (MRRs) from rear areas over HIDACZs to areas beyond the brigade's forward boundary; and building division airspace coordination areas (ACAs) using terrain, boundaries and airspace requirements beyond the brigade forward boundary out to the division forward boundary.