Flywheel Alternator Starter Input Differential Parallel Hybrid * The Flywheel Alternator Starter Input Differential system is a parallel hybrid that blends the power of a conventional internal combustion engine and transmission with an electric drive system and is currently under joint development by Delphi, GM, R&D and GM's Truck Group.
What does FAS stand for?
FAS stands for flywheel alternator starter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FAS
We have 378 other meanings of FAS in our Acronym Attic
- Fixed Assets from Sage (Sage Software; Herndon, VA)
- Flap Actuation System
- Fleet Application Server (Navy)
- Fleet Attack Submarine
- Flexible Access System
- Flood Alleviation Scheme (UK)
- Floor Amendment System (Texas)
- Florida Anthropological Society
- Florida Astronomical Society
- Flow Admission Service
- Focus Adolescent Services (Salisbury, MD)
- Fondo Aree Sottoutilizzate (Italian: Underdeveloped Areas Fund)
- Fonds d'Aide Sociale (French: Social Welfare Fund)
- Foot & Ankle Specialist (Sage journal)
- Football Association of Singapore
- For A Second
- Force Accounting System
- Force Analysis Simulation
- Force Augmentation System (military aviation; helicopters)
- Forces Aériennes Stratégiques (French: Strategic Air Forces)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: AURA) of El Segundo, California, unveiled three revolutionary products for the automotive industry: the Flywheel Alternator Starter (FAS(TM)), The Electromagnetic Valve Actuator System (EVA(TM)), and the Sparking Gasket System (SGS(TM)).